We are looking to upgrade our candidate network with more Regulatory Affairs Managers. When being part of the NQR network, you will be the first NQR contacts when we get a new position that matches your qualifications.
We have various clients in the Life Science industry. As we are covering all of Denmark, candidates from all around the country are welcome to get in touch with us.
Our clients are in industries as:
What are we looking for in Regulatory Affairs Managers?
- You have regulatory compliance experience
- Experience with continuous improvement and securing best practices within organizations
- You have experience with marketing support experience
- Experience with staff training
- The ability to both execute and to be initiative
- A relevant life science degree – B.Sc / M.Sc / P.hD
- +3 years of experience as a Regulatory Affairs Manager
About the companies
Information about the companies is confidential at this point. We will work on various positions, together with you as a candidate, to make sure that we make the perfect match.
You can see a handful of the clients we are working with here.
About Nordic Quality Recruitment
Nordic Quality Recruitment is a recruitment agency, specialized within the life science industry. We link managers and specialists with pharmaceutical-, biotech-, medical device- and food-companies in the Nordics.
NQR offers tailor-made services to our clients – never compromising on the quality on our work. We always strive to make the best professional match, and perhaps even more important, the right personal match. NQR is a self-operating company, and a partner of ScanPeople – a well-established Danish recruitment agency, founded in 2009.
For more info about NQR, go to about